Winter holidays

                                                        Winter Holidays
At last the winter holidays came! I was very happy!   I hadn't to get up early in the morning and run to school. I could stay in the bed till midday. But I didn't want to sleep. There were a lot of things to do.My holidays began on the 28th of December. I am in a good mood because New Year’s Day and two weeks of the rest will come soon. I like festive bustle. In the first day of our holidays I and my sister decorated our flat and we also decorated the Christmas tree in the evening.
Then I spent a week in the Bukhara where my grandfather and grandmother lived. It was great. I drank milk and eat a lot of tasty food which my granny prepared for me. And there I celebrated New Year with fireworks. My grandfather and I made fireworks and I climbed to the roof to better see.
I have many friends there because I go there every summer holidays. We went to park to made snowmen and played snowballs. Also we walked in the snow-covered park.
Then I went to home and other days of holidays I spent at home. But I had a good time staying at home. I had a plenty of time and read many books, magazines, newspapers every day. I also watched TV, listened to the music and went out for a walk. The weather wasn’t fine all the time. And when it was sunny and it did not rain, I could walk for a long time. When it was frosty and there was much snow, I played in the yard. I helped my parents about the house. I cleaned our flat, cooked meals and washed up. I went shopping and saw my friends. So I had a wonderful time.




Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения