I want to be a Journalist

I want to be a Journalist

Finishing school is the beginning of independent life for millions of school livers. Many roads are opening before them. And it isn’t easy to choose profession, out of thousands. Some pupils follow their parents’ advice and others can’t make discussions.
I have been asked through my life by my family and close friends about my way in future. In my opinion, it is a very important question the answer to which I have discovered for myself in my future profession. I want to be a successful journalist. Maybe you want to know why I want to be a journalist. I’d like to tell you a little story about that.
Two years ago my uncle saw my essays and said: “You write good essays. So why don’t you want to be a journalist?” I said that I’ve never thought about it. And then he opened to me blog on the Internet. I write there about my day or any interesting news in Russia or in English. Sometimes I translate foreign songs in Russian. This is the address of my blog:   felice-fera.blogspot.com. For first time my blog reads 100 people all over the world. But now there’re about 5000 people who reads my blog. I hope that in future my blog will read million and million people from all over the world.
I like to watch TV, listen to the radio, read newspapers and magazines. I like everything which connected with mass media. I have a hobby. My friends and I are publishing a small newspaper once a month in our school. We write articles about school events, life of young people, jokes, draw pictures and caricatures. However, I write to two newspapers. They’re “Tong yulduzi” and “Молодёжи Узбекистана”. Of course I write in English and Russian. In future I want to have my magazine. With this magazine I’ll try to fight with teenager’s problems. Such as: smoking, alcoholism, addiction.

I like the profession of a journalist. They meet many people. They try to understand what is going on in the world, or the country, or the city and try to explain it to other people. I think that the work of a journalist is very much like that of historian. A historian studies and tries to explain events of the past and a journalist do the same about the present. But for me to be a journalist is much more interesting than to be a historian because you deal with real events that are happening right now so you can even influence them. So journalists can influence the history. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения