Life

Life

I think that life is easy, but others think that life is difficult. It's false. Life isn't difficult. I think that only human can do his life difficult or easy. You and only you can choose your way. Not your parents or friends only you. Remember! That your life is in your hands! Sometimes I ask people why they think so. And they say: "Oh dear! You don't know anything about life! For you it's easy. Cause you don't have any problems but I have and other people have too! When you mature maybe you understand me!". But they don't understand that I'm not a child and I have problems. But show me any human who hasn't got any problems in his life! Simply some l scare problems but others are courageous.   And if you turn back and look to your past and you recollect your childhood maybe then you understand how beautiful life. If people often listen their hearts maybe then they find their goal of temporary life. People think that I'm crazy. Cause I speak with me. But they don't know that I'm not speak with me, I speak with my internally voice! Not everybody can do it!









Комментарии

Популярные сообщения